Join a Mastermind Group
Experience Personalized Business Consulting with a Group of Peers
Do you need help with your business strategy and vision, but don’t have the budget to hire a consultant to help you? Or you don’t know where to start?
You’ve come to the right place.
A business Mastermind Group is for entrepreneurs of smaller businesses looking for guidance, growth and clarity. It’s a way to learn business concepts and tools in a cohort environment guided by an experienced business coach.
Meet Michele, an experienced business coach
My name is Michele Krolczyk and I’m a business consultant. My business experience is varied, from corporate banking to becoming third-generation owners of my family’s business, Mint Roofing.
Typically, organizations hire me as a business coach to work with their leadership team to help them crystalize a vision and strategy and teach them tools that will help them execute on that vision and strategy.
But what if you don’t have the budget to do that? What if you don’t even have a “leadership team”…yet? That’s where the Mastermind Group comes in.
You’ll get expert business advice in a small cohort of your peers.
What a mastermind entails:
- Eight three-hour sessions done virtually
- Two hours of one-on-one coaching time
- Minimum of 6 people per cohort; maximum of 8
What you get:
- A simple, crystal-clear vision and plan for your business
- Tools to help execute the vision and strategy
- Support and learning from other business peers
- Masterful coaching
- All of the guidance and clarity usually reserved for larger organizations that can hire their own coach
Who is it for?
You! Specifically, small businesses with revenues between $500K and $2mm that have 5 or more employees and a growth mindset.
Get started today!
Just fill out the contact form and I will reach out for a one-on-one conversation to help determine if a Mastermind Group is right for you.